1785 Quebec Street
Opsal, at 1785 Quebec Street at East 2nd Avenue in Vancouver will be the new life of the iconic East Vancouver heritage building – the big barn.
Bastion Development, IBI/HB Architects and interior designer Allison Evans Design Corporation carefully took apart the old barn on East 2nd Avenue like a dinosaur skeleton. Then, they dusted the pieces off and combined it with modern elements to build this new Olympic Village condo development. The team is building a 4-storey condo building, with 165 condo units plus commercial / retail space next to a revitalized version of the red-roofed old barn.
This pre-sale in Vancouver east has studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom condos, ranging in size from 409 to 1953 square feet. Units have tree-tall 8’6″ ceilings, quality laminate flooring, berber carpeting and a hot water baseboard heating system, connected to the sustainable False Creek Neighbourhood Energy Utility system.
It is pretty incredible the features and amenities you get in the Opsal building, considering units start in the low $400,000s:
- stylish bathrooms: soaker tubs, Moen faucets and and showerheads
- green design: LEEDtm Silver standards, water-saving faucets, toilets and showerheads
- gourmet kitchens: stainless steel appliances and composite stone countertops
- safety and security: controlled access to each floor in the building
- after work retreat: gym, spa, lounge and business centre
Contact Patrick Weeks with East Vancouver Homes about condos for sale in Opsal in Olympic Village.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.