Collingwood area: Collingwood’s bordered by Broadway to the north, East 41st Avenue to the south, Nanaimo Street to the west, and Boundary Road to the east.
Current real estate in Collingwood
Collingwood has some of the most affordable and diverse real estate not just in East Van, but in all of Vancouver. The variety of Collingwood condos, townhome and houses for sale is staggering.
First, you’ve got the variety in price, with listings ranging from $305,000 to $712,000. Then all around you, you’ve got the variety of scenery and transportation options, with easy access to 3 parks, elementary and high schools as well as SkyTrain and transit.
Collingwood real estate listing highlights:
- condo options starting in low $300,000s
- new build townhomes
- numerous reasonably priced homes ideally priced for new buyers
Collingwood is booming. It’s accessible: Nanaimo, 29th Avenue and Joyce-Collingwood SkyTrain stations on the Expo Line, and Renfrew and Rupert stations on the Millennium Line. It’s beautiful: Still Creek features walking trails, footbridges, and a meditation labyrinth. It’s also extremely culturally diverse.
Local restaurants specialize in delicious traditional ethnic cuisines. Living here means never needing to leave the neighbourhood to have the best Chinese, seafood, barbecue or vegetarian fare in the city
- parks: Earles Park, Norquay Park, Collingwood Park, Slocan Park, General Brock Park as well as Central Park which is close to the area.
- community centres: Renfrew Collingwood Community Centre
- schools: George T. Cunningham Elementary School, Graham Bruce Elementary School, Sir Wilfred Grenfell Elementary School, Windermere Secondary School, Gladstone Secondary School
- businesses: bakeries, beauty salons, fashion retailers, grocery stores and produce markets.
Contact East Vancouver Homes to talk about your real estate options for buying or selling in Collingwood.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.