Scroll down for current condo, townhouse, duplex and house Fraserview real estate listings.
Fraserview area: Fraserview is an East Vancouver neighbourhood bordered by East 49th Avenue, Fraser Street, Boundary Road, and Southwest Marine Drive. It stretches from the top of Fraser Street and continues down the slope to Southwest Marine Drive.
Current Fraserview real estate listings
Fraserview has mainly single-family residences, detached duplexes, and the well-known Vancouver Specials for sale. But the Fraserview real estate market is definitely expanding. People who like the quiet outdoors with a great community are buying into new developments of Fraserview condos and townhouses. These condos and townhomes for sale show off huge patios with river or mountain views.
Fraserview is a popular and affordable neighbourhood for first time home buyers and young families, with listings starting at a surprisingly low $330,000.
Fraserview real estate listing highlights:
- houses with large square footage
- condos and townhouses with water or mountain views
- affordable housing for first time homeowners
The north side of Fraserview has a dinner table full of southeast Asian restaurants, imported goods stores, and fresh produce shops. Over by the Fraser River you’ll find the River district, growing for its closeness to the waterfront (translation: views!).
The East Vancouver neighbourhood also has two great off-leash dog parks, one in the popular Fraserview Golf Club. The golf club is also open to non-golfers and non-dog owners. Not to mention, it’s a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee and the view of the Fraser River.
- parks: Tecumseh Park with off-leash dog park, Fraserview Park, Bobolink Park, Gladstone-Riverside Park, Gordon Park, Humm Park, Nanaimo Park
- community centres: Killarney Community Centre
- schools: David Oppenheimer Elementary School, David Thompson Secondary school, Killarney Secondary School
- businesses: restaurants, specialty grocery stores, clothing and accessory stores
Contact East Vancouver Homes to talk about your real estate options for buying or selling in Fraserview.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.