Scroll down to see current MLS listings in Killarney.
Killarney area: north from the Fraser River to its north border along East 41st Avenue and Kingsway, stretching from Boundary Road (Vancouver/Burnaby border) to a line including Elliott Street and Vivian Drive on the western border.
Current real estate in Killarney
Killarney is one of the newest developed neighbourhoods in Vancouver, and home to over 25,000 people. The neighbourhood holds Champlain Heights, and sits on the slope of the rise from the Fraser River, facing south across Richmond.
Killarney real estate listings mainly hold single family houses for sale. But, there are an increasing number of townhouses being built in this developing East Vancouver neighbourhood.
Killarney MLS real estate listing highlights:
- single family detached homes
- custom homes built on large lots
- townhomes and high-rises along the Fraser River.
Killarney’s closeness to the green Burnaby Central Park and the busy shopping along Kingsway has motivated many active couples and young families to move to this East Van neighbourhood. The Killarney Community Centre’s Olympic-sized swimming pool is also popular with residents, as are the trails throughout Everett Crowley Park.
Walking throughout Killarney in East Vancouver, you’ll see:
- parks: Everett Crowley Park, Sparwood Park and Killarney Park
- community centres: Killarney Community Centre, including Killarney Pool
- schools: Tecumseh Elementary, Waverley Elementary, Killarney Secondary School
- businesses: Fraserview Golf Course, ethnic restaurants
Call or email East Vancouver Homes for more on finding your new home in Killarney.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.