Mt Pleasant area: Mount Pleasant is a neighbourhood in East Vancouver that runs from Cambie Street to Clark Drive and from Great Northern Way and 2nd Avenue, to 16th Avenue and Kingsway. It includes the popular South Main (SOMA) neighbourhood.
Current real estate in Mt Pleasant
Mt Pleasant real estate likely is one of the most diverse East Vancouver. The East Vancouver neighbourhood has heritage houses with style from when it was first developed in the 1890s. But, Mt Pleasant also has many modern and industrially designed condos for sale, with style from its Brewery Creek history and artists’ live/work lofts to support the strong arts community.
Many first time homeowners and young professionals call Mount Pleasant home.
Mt Pleasant MLS real estate listing highlights:
- character homes dating back to 1890s
- industrial and modern live/work condo developments
- new developments of sustainable condo buildings
Mt Pleasant neighbourhood
The diversity in houses, condos, duplexes and houses for sale in Mt Pleasant really matches the diversity and culture of its residents. There is such a great mix of people, from young professionals to lower income families, but somehow such a solid sense of community and shared pride in the area.
- parks: Jonathan Rogers Park, Mount Pleasant Park, Guelph Park, Robson Park, China Creek North Park, China Creek Park, Sunnyside Park, Glen Park, and Clark Park.
- schools: Simon Fraser Elementary, Florence Nightingale Elementary, Mount Pleasant Elementary, and Queen Alexandra Elementary and Saint Patrick Regional Secondary School.
- community centre: Mount Pleasant Community Centre.
- businesses: coffee shop heaven, including Kafka’s Coffee & Tea, local restaurants, Vancouver City Hall
Contact East Vancouver Homes for more on finding your perfect condo, townhouse, duplex or house for sale in East Vancouver’s Mt Pleasant neighbourhood.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, which assume(s) no responsibility for its accuracy. This website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate. In Canada, the trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.